Bigelow Marine Park

About Bigelow Marine Park

Attractions at Bigelow Marine Park on the west side of Falmouth Inner Harbor include the Oscar Wolf Bandshell, used for weekly summer concerts by the Falmouth Town Band, a walkway and benches along the town marina and restrooms. Because of the large field and proximity to Falmouth center, Bigelow Marine Park is often used for exhibitions and other large public gatherings in the summer.

The park was dedicated in 1968 to George H. Bigelow. An active member of the community, Mr. Bigelow was a member of the Falmouth Planning Board and Falmouth Rotary Club, and he was a commodore of Falmouth Yacht Club. Serving on the Waterways Committee from 1958-1964, he helped plan the development of Falmouth Inner Harbor.

There is adequate parking in the town lot on Scranton Avenue; however, the park is also an easy walk from East Main Street.