Special places don't stay special by accident.
We are following the coronavirus pandemic updates closely and are responding with an abundance of caution to protect the community we serve while continuing to meet our mission. The health and wellbeing of everyone in our sphere continue to be our highest priority. T3C’s offices are temporarily closed to the public in an effort to help reduce the threat of COVID-19 spread. We have begun hosting socially distanced outdoor outreach activities and are conducting small stewardship gatherings and workdays. All of these events require pre-registration. Please scroll down to see what's coming up. We encourage you to get outdoors to explore Falmouth’s many lovely conservation lands. As you enjoy our beautiful woods, beaches and trails, however, we also urge you to follow the CDC’s and Public Health officials’ guidance on best practices for self-distancing and transmission prevention.
Please feel free to email (email@example.com) or call us (508-540-0876).
We are monitoring the office and will reply to messages as soon as we can.
Thank you and please stay safe!
The 300 Committee Land Trust
NEW! Winter Bingo!
T3C invites you to a fun winter challenge for the whole family: Winter Bingo!
- This activity can be used at any of Falmouth's conservation areas. Just download and print the Bingo sheet, and off you go!
- (Fill out the whole sheet, or horizontal, vertical, diagonal columns: it's up to you.)
We hope you enjoy this activity and many outdoor adventures in the new year!
Open Space Scavenger Hunt!
Go on a scavenger hunt around Falmouth's many protected lands. Try the "Not So Easy" or the "Easier" version but before you go, please note:
- The parcels, pictures and clues are the same for both versions.
- The “Easier” version provides the answers, so don’t click on that link first!
- The “Not So Easy” version randomly lists 11 parcels, 12 pictures, and 11 rhyming clues for you to match up—that’s a challenge!
- If you’d rather walk each parcel knowing the picture you’re looking for, choose the “Easier” version.
Whichever you choose, have fun exploring the trails!
News & Events
Stay up to date on the latest news about land purchases, restoration projects and more. And find out about upcoming guided walks, talks and special events.