Find out about the latest land acquisitions, upcoming walks and talks, and more.
- Fantastic news! At the end of February, The Town of Falmouth and The 300 Committee completed the acquisitions of Tony Andrews Farm and the adjacent Andrews’ […]
- Video: Restoring a River: Bringing back the Coonamessett
- More exciting news! T3C is thrilled to announce that two major grants have come through for the Shallow Pond Woodlands project: a $400,000 Massachusetts LAND grant […]
- Long Pond, Falmouth’s primary source of drinking water, is surrounded by 600 acres of forest and swampland, and the woods on its western shore are home […]
- Volunteer Mike Tucker has a variety of great activities lined up for fall.
- Thursday, November 7, 7 to 8:30 PM, Falmouth Public Library, Bay Room, RSVP required…